All daylilies are field grown in the zone 6a. We do fertilize in the spring with Milorganite. Pine straw is in place to help somewhat with weed control. Otherwise, we do not pamper the plants. We want the plants to grow in conditions that most people will have. Mother Nature does the watering, and we do the weeding.
We will begin shipping daylilies in May, weather permitting.
1. There is not a minimum order.
2. Email order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: the cultivar name, quantity, your name, shipping address, phone number, and email address.
3. At time of email, we will verify quantities are available. Also, will provide total cost of the order.
4. May order via email with pick-up of the order at the garden. Please include desired pick-up date.
5. We will be exclusively shipping by UPS. Shipping costs will be $16 for the first double fan plant and $2 per double fan thereafter. Shipping to CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, MT, WY, UT and ID changes will be $20 for the first double fan and $2 per double fan thereafter. Shipping charges may change due to UPS rate increases.
Accepted payment is cash, check or PayPal. Pay within 10 days of your order. Shipping season is mid May to about mid September. Daylilies will not be shipped until payment is received. Check should be made out to Bobbie Craig. 7% Indiana sales tax will be added for Indiana residents. Mail check to Bobbie Craig, 4350 W. Co. Rd. 1100N, Osgood, Indiana 47037. PayPal instructions will be emailed to you if this is your preferred method of payment.
Shipment of daylilies will be done on Monday and Tuesday.
Will cannot ship internationally.
NOTE: We cannot be responsible for winter loss. Our plants are not large like the monster-sized ones you get from the deep south. We do freeze over the winter.
If you have received the wrong plant, we will replace if able or provide a refund. Our garden is always in a state of change and stray pieces can be left behind and start growing where they should not be. For any reason you are not happy with the plants upon arrival, quickly let us know, so we can replace or come to a solution meeting your satisfaction.
Revolution blooming in 2022.
Shipping Information Breakdown
This chart is to help you determine shipping costs. We have also included in the chart what our 2022 shipping costs were. Shipping has become a bit less expensive once you are past two double fans.
Information on this website can change at anytime without notice.